***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Friday, May 4, 2012

5/4/12 Fantastic Friday

Fantastic Friday- honesty is a good thing in business, so as Judge Judy said, "don't pee in my ear and tell me it's raining." I have been working on a project recently for a client that is telling me pretty stories about why he cannot pay me for my work. I have started to stop listening to the stories and instead have begun to laugh at them. I keep telling my client, soon to be former client that I don't need pretty stories, I need cash. I own a Kindle 3G with more than 3,000 books, so I have plenty of pretty stories. I have an abundance of stories. What I do not have an abundance of is cash. I am a loyal person. I am a zealous in all I do. I fight for people and things with whom I am associated. People who are friends with me know that I am a ride or die kind of chick. I will ride with you till the wheels fall off, then I will get out and push the car across the finish line. People like me appreciate honesty. I would feel so much better if instead of pretty stories my client would simply say, "I messed up, I cannot pay you now, but I will have your money next month and I have taken steps to make sure we do not have this problem again in the future." That is the only story I will appreciate until my cash come to me. Friday would be fantastic, if we start to deal with each other honestly in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment