***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sensational Saturday - Celebrate Your Children

Sensational Saturday - it is a great day to celebrate something sensational about our children.

I am the mother of four extraordinary children. My teenie bopper has a truly sweet heart and is able to find a good quality in every person she meets. My son is a creative genius who finds a way to build almost everything he dreams. My big twin girl is a loving protector who wants to save the world, starting with her twin. My little twin has a creative mind and she makes up new songs that she sings every day. My children are so incredible, so fantastic, so sensational. I am constantly amazed by how truly wonderful they are.

Paul Simon "Loves Me Like a Rock"



I know that I am a mother. In a way that means I am genetically wired to think my children are special. Unlike other mothers who think that about their children, I actually have wonderful, extraordinary spectacular and sensational children. Sometimes with all the chores, diaper changing, homework and nose wiping we stop thinking about how special, individual and spectacular our children are.

      This is what I am feeling right now! God, please help me make my kids go to sleep.


Therefore, today is a sensational day to celebrate our sensational children. So the question for you this Sensational Saturday is, what is something sensational about your children?

No comments:

Post a Comment