***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sensational Saturday - Lessons Learned from "Love and Basketball"

Sensational Saturday - it is sensational to learn life lessons from the movies, here is what I learned from "Love and Basketball."

Each Sensational Saturday throughout the month of September I will be sharing lessons I learned from my favorite movies. By sharing my favorite movies, I will be sharing with you a little about me and the way I think. Perhaps you can spend this time exploring yourself and how you think and maybe even learn something new.




This week's move is "Love and Basketball." To make a long story short, this movie is a love story about the girl and boy next door falling for each other and in the end everything works out wonderfully. I am a romantic at heart and though I NEVER read romance novels, I am a huge sucker for a love movie with a happy ending.

I liked the movie because the people I wanted to end up together, ended up together and ended up happy. There were obstacles in the way and hard times, just like in real life, but in the end it all worked out. I like that about my life, no matter how hard things are, I always know things are not done if it is not happy, because I always have a happy ending in my life. I have watched this movie more times than I can count and it always gets me in a good mood, an adult good mood. The clip below is my favorite song from the movie.

Me'Shell NdegeOcello  "Fool of Me"

There is something about the music and the beat of the song that puts me in a mood that makes my husband very happy. It is strange because the words are not good at all! My favorite line from the song is: "Smell you in my dream . . ."  I mean that is some deep, deep stuff if you smell someone in your dream. Oooooohhhhhhh, baby.

My favorite line in the movie, "Ill play you for your heart." Ooooooooohhhhhh, baby.  I think I liked the movie most of all because it reminded me of new, exploratory, getting to know you love. Since I have been married 22 years, I have not felt that type of love in a long time. But, when I watch the movie I feel it again and I like it. Sometimes a movie can bring back a memory and make you feel really good. So the question for you this Sensational Saturday is what movie makes you feel good no matter how many times you watch it?

Add a link to your favorite post about a movie that makes you feel good.



No comments:

Post a Comment