***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Terrific Tuesday - Heart

Terrific Tuesday - I have a heart that is brave, compassionate and strong and that is terrific!

A few weeks ago a Facebook friend shared with me a Vlog she had done asking a group of women to name something at which they excelled. She talked about how the group of incredible women were reluctant to talk about what they thought was good about themselves.  I was intrigued by that idea and thus the idea for September's Terrific Tuesdays was born. Each Tuesday throughout the month of September I am going to write about something I find terrific about myself. I invite you to spend this period thinking about what is terrific about yourself and sharing it with the world. 


=)This week I am celebrating my heart. People who meet me and talk with me for any length of time notice my heart. I come across as brave because when something needs to be done, even if it is unpleasant I find a way to suck it up and get it done. To those on the outside, it may seem as if it is easy for me, as if there is no doubt and no hesitation. The truth is my bravery, my strong heart is the result of constant prayers for guidance, strength and bravery. The bravery is not something of my own. I wish I could take credit for it, but it is a gift from God. 

My heart is compassionate. I have empathy for those around me. While I recognize there is suffering everywhere, I do not like it. I do not like to see people hurt, abused or sabotaged. My compassion makes me want to do better and be better for the benefit of those around me. My compassion is also a gift of God, not something of my own. 



My heat is also strong. I rarely get sick and I am able to withstand things that may have knocked another person down. Some of you may remember the told Timex watch commercial, "It takes a licking and keeps on ticking." That is definitely me. No matter what life throws at me or send my way, I am blessed to be able to keep going. Once again, I don't take credit for this, I think of it as a blessing from God. 

This terrific Tuesday, I am celebrating the fact that I have been blessed with a good heart and that is terrific. So, the question for you this Terrific Tuesday is 
how is your heart?

Add a link to your favorite post about heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment