***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thrilling Thursday - Take a Chance - Follow a Dream

Thrilling Thursday - today I am thrilled to give myself permission to follow a dream.


dream dream dream dreamEach Thrilling Thursday throughout September this space will be devoted to the idea of giving ourselves permission to do something.  This week is devoted to following a dream. Everyone has heard the expression "You can't teach an old dog new trick." I have never believed that, and I am not an old dog. I am one of those people who thinks if I can dream it up, I can get it done. That is precisely the challenge I am facing at this very moment. I am ready to put my efforts into pursuing a new dream. I have not picked the dream yet I am still trying to fashion that in my mind. But, I have given myself permission to dream a dream and then take the steps to go from the dream world to the real world.



Perhaps you will take this opportunity to join me in selecting a dream to chase. I realize you may be a wife or a mother and a little past 25, but there is still a dream in you. So, do what I am about to do. I am going to sit down in front of my laptop or with my Kindle Fire and make a list of three things I would like to accomplish between now and the end of the year. Then I am going to pick one of them and start doing what I need to do to make it happen. Please stop by here on a regular basis. I really want to know what what your dream is and how you are going to make it happen. Every day is a good day to make a dream come true. So, the question for you this Thrilling Thursday is what dream would you like to follow?

Add a link to your favorite post about following a dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment